Friday, November 16, 2007

ewww

It is 4:42 am..and I am wide awake. Kill me. I woke up about an hour ago in an immense amount of pain. Vomiting is like my weakness. I am such a baby when I am puking. Well now I cant sleep because my stomach is absolutely killing me. At least I dont have my first class tomorrow..so hopefully I can fall back asleep soon and sleep soundly for a bit.

I just read someones blog (what else is there to do at 4:45 am? the only thing on tv is MTVCribs, acne commercials and jerry springer...) and he was discussing the fact that he cleaned his house w/o the help of the latter part of his roommates...man I feel for you. Tiff can't do anything to exert energy as she is biggest piece of shit in the entire universe..but lord knows she can use every fucking plate, dish, pot, pan, bowl, cup that we own. I hate using the dishwasher. I figure we use enough water with the laudry accessories that washing some dishes by hand is smarter..and I was never able to put pots and pans in the dishwasher at my parents home..you was it as you use it not leave it in the sink where it ruins...Colleen will help clean if she see's me cleaning..and Allison is very good at cleaning. I have nearly given up on trying to keep our house clean...and it doesn't help that Tucker finds his way into everything and tears things apart...damn dog.

I really have nothing substantial to say...I am simply trying to go back to sleep but my body aches soooo bad right now I could cry. It's nights like this that I absolutely hate sleeping by myself. I guess I have become spoiled to sleeping next to someone for the last year. We started looking for houses last night. That is kind of exciting....I guess.

No comments: