Tuesday, November 13, 2007

land softly

I am sitting here watching the newest episode of OC Housewives...and these women make me sick honestly. That, I suppose, is beside the point.
I have the hardest time when people betray my trust. I really have a harder time hating people, and hate is a strong word for me. For the first time in my life though I truly hate someone...my roommate Tiff. I think my feelings for her are so nasty because I was betrayed so immensly that I can not believe that I was so blind for a whole year. Becoming so close to someone, so close that I was suppose to be a maid of honor in her wedding, to realizing what a terrible person she became is hard for me to deal with. I'm not one to shy my feelings, well for the most part...but by god if I told this girl how I felt I would like to think she would cry for days..but I dont think she cares because she is that heartless of a person. To find out some of the cruel things she said to me really hurts and have this harsh feeling that I have is difficult to deal with. Tonight I have said the most words to her in the past four months, and I am proud I did not flat out punch her in the face. However, I refuse to let our friendship mend. As Lauren would say "I would love to forgive..but I'd also love to forget you" ...what can I say, the line fits perfectly.
Things are crazy right now. I have so many many many many mixed feelings right now about so many different things. From relationships to school and so on. I think I just need a break from everyone and everything...maybe I will just turn my phone off for an entire weekend and pretend I do not exist and totaly emerge myself in some self help that only I know will work. Sounds like a plan to me.
Now I must go read some Olidah Equiano and figure out if he was a black slave or an English Methodist writer...wow that sounds like fun.

1 comment:

Andrew Ulm said...

About Tiff:

Sometimes you just have to decide what people you really want to be around, and keep around you as friends. If you don't think that they are (not to say being self centered) going to be beneficial to you, then you have to cut some ties.

It's hard, but I don't think at this point you care about it anymore. Just cut her off as a friend, it's just going to make you dwell on it more and more, and write blogs about how much you dislike her. Right?

:) Andrew is correct. Blog buddies huh? Maybe it's not so bad.